Suggest two methods of improving the efficiency of a machine.
Don't forget to check your email for the activation link. Otherwise, you will not be able to login until you activate your account.
Use your email and password to login.
Reset your password.
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
Lubricating the moving parts
And making sure that the moving parts that have to be lifted are not very heavy
By reducing friction e. g oiling or greasing the moving parts of the machine
By using movable parts of a machine made of light materials
1. Lubricating movable parts of the machine to reduce friction
2. Using Rollers for an inclined plane
3. Reducing the angle of elevation for an inclined plane
4. Using light materials for the parts that have to be lifted by the machine
1. Increasing its mechanical advantage
2. Decreasing its velocity ratio
Reducing friction between moving parts.